1. What are generic medicines?
According to definition “a drug product that is comparable to a brand/reference listed drug product in dosage form, strength, quality, performance, and intended use” is called as a generic medicine.
2. Is it safe to use generic drug?
Generic drugs are those that are FDA approved and are safe and effective. They are similar to brand drugs as they have the same active ingredients, strength, dosage form as well as the route of administration. The generic drugs also have same indications, doses as well as labeling like the brand drugs. These drugs are effective and safe and therefore known to be ‘bioequivalent’ to the brand drugs.
3. Will the generic drug take time to work within the body?
No, generic drugs function exactly like the brand drugs.
4. Why is a generic drug cheaper than branded drug?
The generic drugs are sold at a less expensive rate than the branded drug because the company does not have to make up for the cost of research, development as well as marketing of the drug. Brand drugs manufacturers invest billions in research, marketing as well as developing their drugs. Thus, are sold at a higher rate.
5. Can I find a generic drug for my brand-name drug?
Yes, you can. Almost all drugs have a generic drug that is exactly similar to the brand drug.
6. How can I know about the generic drug option for my brand-named prescription?
Speak to your doctor or local pharmacist and find the generic drug option for your medications.
1. What is Life-saving-drugs.com all about?
Life Saving Drugs is an online pharmacy store that helps customers buy generic medicines of cancer, HIV and hepatitis medications at an affordable and easy way.
2. Why should I order online?
There are many benefits of ordering online like saving time and money. You do not have to travel searching for a chemist who stocks the medicines you need. And we offer a discount of about 10 to 80% on most of the medicine sold on our online store.
3. How can I find a generic medicine on Life Saving Drugs?
It is very easy to find generic medicine on Life Saving Drugs. Just enter the name of the medicine or composition on our search panel and we will give you a list of the generic as well as branded medicines stocked with us. You can also go through the details of the drugs like dosage, side effects, route of administration, price, etc. In case you still face any difficulty choosing or finding the medicine of your choice, you can email at: email@example.com or chat with our qualified pharmacist online.
4. How do I order on Lifesavingdrugs.com?
In order to purchase from our website, you need to:
- Search for the products you need.
- Enter the required quantity and add the product to the cart
- Purchase any other medicine required and add it to the cart
- Place an order by login with your username and password. In case of new users, you need to Sign up and create a new account.
- Confirm your shipping address. Make sure the address given is correct.
- Upload the latest prescription of drugs given by your doctor.
- Verify and submit the order.
- Pay online using bit coins.
Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation email on the registered email address. After the parcel is dispatched from our store, you will receive another email confirming the shipment along with the tracking ID and link.
5. How to reach Life-saving-drugs.com for help?
You can reach us email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How can I make online payment?
We have best and Safe Option of Buy Medicine online , You can use Bitcoins for making payments.
7. Do I need to submit the prescription?
Yes, without a valid and authentic prescription, we cannot make a sale. This is as per rules set by The Regulator of Drug Manufacturing & Distribution in India. You can upload the prescription using the upload prescription function on your website. In case you cannot upload the prescription, you can always mail us the softcopy of the prescription, to allow the sale to be completed.